Monday, August 22, 2005

CONCERT OF A LIFETIME



By the Grace of God, I ended up at the John Legend concert last night and it was faboulous. His 5'8 150 slender body with 30" wasit and a huge you know what had me lifted from my seat, not knowing whcih way to go and proved to me that it don't mean he don't love me just because he cheats on me...that's right John Legend can cheat all he want's becasue when he preformed I felt all the lights go down with spotlight light just on me and him. A surpise guest Kanye West...on a side not...who spoke out against homophobia in the hip hop community in a recent interview.... came out and did a few songs one on his own and a couple wiht John, and had the crowd going C R A Z Y. The best part of the concert was running into a lot of people that I knew, had me feeling that I was at HERE lounge on a WEDNESDAY night. There was a lot of PDA among brothers with other brothers and sisters with other sisters, nobody was ashamed and everybody was loving themselves. That was great. The whole thing was a pleasant surprise by a close frined of mine who did not tell me he had tickets for me until an hour before the show!!! Had me call in to work thinking that he had something very important to talk to me about and it ended up being a whole scheme by him and his lover to get me to the show...love yall B & J.

Till next time,

Daniel aka publicist D.

10 Comments:

At 9:00 PM, Blogger Valentino said...

Wow...that must've been nice..Wish I coulda went..

 
At 7:40 AM, Blogger Jamal K. Franklin said...

Aw wow...you had a phenominal time. I would love to see Brother Legend perform and do his thang. Well, glad you had a good time.

Coming Into Reality
-Jamal

 
At 3:29 AM, Blogger Stone said...

I think i want to see him in concert too. i love the lyric. tell your friends gave more than an hour notice next time. I would need to make sure my shit was together before I went out and would need more than hour. LOL

 
At 4:03 AM, Blogger Frank León Roberts said...

where u been pa? im gonna email u soon :)

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger markfisher4812 said...

Click Here Now Mortgage rates as low as 3.95%
$150,000 mortgage for $494/mo. Other loan amounts available. Up to 4 lenders in 24 hours.
Save money Click Here Now

 
At 12:28 AM, Blogger X said...

I really think he really embodies some of Luther's spirit. I've connected with John through email, and he really seemed like a good brotha. That means a lot when CD's cost $13 bucks!

Also saw him in perfomance last year when he was still John who? In my opinion, the same thing turned me off about him is the same thing that turned me off from Floetry initially - the 1st single was not strong enough!

But Johnny boy is doing his thing now. Can't wait to hear the sound of the second CD.

 
At 1:41 PM, Blogger ProfessorGQ said...

I'm glad you like John Legend...he's not that talented to me...and kind of boring too.

 
At 3:21 PM, Blogger Charles X said...

im feelin this blog, so ima need you to update

 
At 3:35 AM, Blogger Frank León Roberts said...

knock-knock...is anyone home?

 
At 12:11 AM, Blogger adam brown said...

Hi, this is not so related to your page, but it is the site you asked me 1 month ago about the abs diet. I tried it, worked well. Well here is the site

 

Post a Comment

<< Home